Court Claims

If a parking company wishes to enforce a ticket against a keeper or a motorist, then they must issue a claim via the court court or the sheriffs court in Scotland. This section of the site describes the steps involved in this process. The section contains the following:

Support this site!

All of the information on this site is provided for free. However, it does cost money to develop and run the website. If you have found the information on here helpful, please consider a small donation. Thank you!